- Whole rifle Cerakoted in color of choice: Bronze, Black, Graphite Black, Green, Brown.
- Lifetime warranty, no questions asked (but we would like to know how you broke it)
- Crafted, designed and assembled by Special Operations Forces team members (guys who actually used these rifles in combat)
- Upper Receiver- 7075 T6 Arsenal Democracy custom, hand fitted to the barrel extension and trued receiver mating surface (blue-printed)
- Barrel- 14.5″ Shilen 416R Stainless Steel, 4 groove Ratchet Rifling, 1:8 twist, Hand lapped with a medium heavy contour, Mid-Length Gas
- Flash Hider- Templar Tactical suppressor mountable flash hider, tack welded to barrel
- Charging Handle- Rainier Arms Raptor ambidextrous charging handle
- Rail- Arsenal Democracy custom design 13″ design, 5 QD points, with 3 sides of Key mod attachment points, SLR Rifleworks manufactured
- Gas Block- 16 setting adjustable made from 4140 steel, SLR Rifleworks custom
- Bolt Carrier Group- Chrome lined carrier and key with microslick coating, this is a standard full-auto carrier that is 8620 steel with a cm-158 Bolt, Shot-peened, Magnetic Particle Inspected
- Lower Receiver- 7075 T6 Arsenal Democracy custom, designed for seamless fitment with the upper
- Trigger- Geissele 2 stage
- Safety Selector- Battle Arms Development- Ambidextrous Safety Selector
- Magazine Release- Norgon Ambidextrous mag release button
- Buffer tube- PWS 416, Billet 7075 T6 buffer tube with 2 built in QD’s
- Buffer- Arsenal Democracy custom 117 gram tungsten powder buffer, micro-slicked
- Butt Stock- Mission First Tactical Mil Spec Minimalist stock, weighs in at 5.9 Oz’s
- Pistol Grip- Mission First Tactical EPGI16, 3 interchangeable front and rear straps for different hand types
- Rear take-down pin and bolt catch utilizes set screw instead of roll pin for ease of dis- assembly
*Actual APR is dependent upon the borrower's FICO score and satisfied underwriting criteria. Rates will range from 9.99% APR to 17.99% APR. Loan term will be forty-eight (48) months. Minimum loan amount eligible for financing is $1000.
All firearms offered through the CopsEquip® program are supplied by dealers or manufacturers holding the appropriate Federal Firearms License.